1. So what should I Google?
Oh! I know! The NFL draft is coming up. I’ll google that amazing “Factory Of Sadness” video to celebrate what will surely be a terrible draft for my beloved Browns.
3. This one!
4. Let’s Google it!
5. This is rock bottom. The automatic result for “Factory Of Sadness” is Cleveland Browns stadium.
6. Me and this guy need a drink.
H/T DJ Bentley
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.