1. He Does Not Believe Corporations Are People
2. He’s Supported By These PACs
3. He Wouldn’t Have Voted For The NDAA
4. He’s For Redistricting And Term Limits
5. He Supports The Recall Of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker And His Lieutenant Governor
6. He Supports The Development Of High Speed Rail Transit
7. He Is Not A Fan Of Ayn Rand
8. He Does Not Support SOPA
9. He’s Allergic To Cats
10. He Supported President Obama’s Handling Of Libya
11. He Supports Increasing Taxes On The Wealthy
12. He’s For The Expansion Of Medicare
13. He’s For A Public Option In Health Care
14. He Believes Waterboarding Is Torture
15. He Supports The Withdrawal From Afghanistan And Iraq
16. He’s For The Decriminalization Of Marijuana
17. He Supports Gay Rights
18. He Believes In An Absolute Separation Of Church And State
19. He’s Pro-Choice
20. He Prefers Beer To Liquor
21. He’s A Trained Chef And Former Small Business Owner
According to his campaign he sold his catering company in 2008.
22. He Believes In Protecting The Rights Of Gun Owners
23. He Has Two Dogs
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂