Kobe Bryant is 34 years old. Basketball fans have not only gotten used to Kobe’s changing (aging) game, but they’ve embraced it. It’s rare to see an article about the NBA’s greatest asshole without a mention of his amazing mid-range game or his low post proficiency. The way he’s discussed now, you’d almost forget what an athletic freak he was for most of his career. And then last night in Brooklyn, he went and did this to Gerald Wallace and Kardashian-reject Kris Humphries.
3. I think I speak for everyone who watches basketball when I say:
4. Watch the video here:
Update: This post has been corrected to indicate that he dunked on the idiot that is Kris Humphries not the nerd that is Brook Lopez. My apologies, Brook. I’ll send over some comic books.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀