Kobe Bryant is 34 years old. Basketball fans have not only gotten used to Kobe’s changing (aging) game, but they’ve embraced it. It’s rare to see an article about the NBA’s greatest asshole without a mention of his amazing mid-range game or his low post proficiency. The way he’s discussed now, you’d almost forget what an athletic freak he was for most of his career. And then last night in Brooklyn, he went and did this to Gerald Wallace and Kardashian-reject Kris Humphries.
3. I think I speak for everyone who watches basketball when I say:
4. Watch the video here:
Update: This post has been corrected to indicate that he dunked on the idiot that is Kris Humphries not the nerd that is Brook Lopez. My apologies, Brook. I’ll send over some comic books.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎