1. This is Kenneth Faried. He’s a second-year player for the Denver Nuggets. People call him “Manimal,” and despite what this photo looks like, he cannot fly.
2. Last night, Faried led the Nuggets past the dominant San Antonio Spurs by having a career game. He scored 19 points and had 11 rebounds in only 29 minutes of play, and was very, very sick.
3. So sick in fact that he puked on the bench during the fourth quarter.
4. But luckily for Denver and Faried, it could have been worse.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.