1. This is Lee Valsvik. She did a nice little fluff piece on a local restaurant ahead of the Minnesota Vikings playoff game.
2. She did some quick banter with the restaurant’s “Mixologist” about how he plays football on the roof deck.
3. And then he demonstrated. Lee says, “I’m not going to get in trouble.” Famous last words, Lee.
4. Unfortunately for Lee, the receiver couldn’t avoid her in time. And BOOM.
5. Watch the video here, which is even better with audio. In large part because you can hear her laugh and say “I’m okay!” at the end.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.