1. This is San Francisco Giants star Tim Lincecum.
2. Look at his gorgeous, flowing hair.
3. See how it flows in the wind.
4. With each step Tim takes his hair bounces, giving him more power.
5. But this week, just as the Mayans predicted, the world came to an end.
6. (At least for Tim’s hair. He cut it off. That is what the Mayans were talking about, right?)
7. Are you sure you’re ready to see this? It’s pretty painful.
8. Okay, I warned you…
These two ugly, blurry photos have been bouncing around the Internet this past week at places like Yahoo’s Big League Stew, Fox’s Yardbarker Network, and SB Nation’s McCovey Chronicles. They almost look unrecognizable to the Giants’ star, leading to the natural question: Is that actually TIm Lincecum? If so, why is Tim Lincecum trying to hide? Why the disguise Big Time Timmy Jim?
14. Earlier this month a stylist did tweet that Lincecum had cut his hair, so that does give the pictures a little more weight.
15. Let’s Compare The Photos:
16. Verdict: If you see Tim Lincecum take a photo with him, but don’t use a potato as a camera. Also tell him to grow his hair back.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹