1. This is San Francisco Giants star Tim Lincecum.
2. Look at his gorgeous, flowing hair.
3. See how it flows in the wind.
4. With each step Tim takes his hair bounces, giving him more power.
5. But this week, just as the Mayans predicted, the world came to an end.
6. (At least for Tim’s hair. He cut it off. That is what the Mayans were talking about, right?)
7. Are you sure you’re ready to see this? It’s pretty painful.
8. Okay, I warned you…
These two ugly, blurry photos have been bouncing around the Internet this past week at places like Yahoo’s Big League Stew, Fox’s Yardbarker Network, and SB Nation’s McCovey Chronicles. They almost look unrecognizable to the Giants’ star, leading to the natural question: Is that actually TIm Lincecum? If so, why is Tim Lincecum trying to hide? Why the disguise Big Time Timmy Jim?
14. Earlier this month a stylist did tweet that Lincecum had cut his hair, so that does give the pictures a little more weight.
15. Let’s Compare The Photos:
16. Verdict: If you see Tim Lincecum take a photo with him, but don’t use a potato as a camera. Also tell him to grow his hair back.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌