So things started okay for this guy who was chosen to throw out the first pitch at a Florida State-Stetson college baseball game.
2. He stepped up and waved to the crowd.
So far, so good.
4. And then he started to throw the pitch, which looked like it was going okay.
5. And then things went off the rails.
6. Well that was a bad pitch, but at least it couldn’t get any worse…
Wow. Just… Wow.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎