According to Black Sports Online, he wanted to be on SportsCenter, so he permanently defaced his… well… face. I don’t know if that’s true — any fan of SportsCenter is well aware that they’ve long since done away with the “Fans With Face Tattoos Of Our Network” segment — but I’m sure, whatever his reasoning, he’ll never regret this.
Things We Know About This Guy Based On This Photo
• He doesn’t mind ESPN’s coastal biases or total disregard for hockey.
• He is a fan of money.
• He is either a fan of Kenyon Martin or Kenyon Martin’s tattoo artist.
• Alternatively that might not be a tattoo, he might have just forgotten to wipe his girlfriend’s lipstick off his neck, because he’s just too busy kicking ass.
• He is obviously a huge JR Smith or JK Simmons fan, because there’s obviously no other reason to have those letters tattooed on you.
• He should save some money and buy some Proactiv instead of getting more tattoos. Though I suppose that acne on his cheek, could just be a tattoo of acne. In which case, never mind.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.