According to Black Sports Online, he wanted to be on SportsCenter, so he permanently defaced his… well… face. I don’t know if that’s true — any fan of SportsCenter is well aware that they’ve long since done away with the “Fans With Face Tattoos Of Our Network” segment — but I’m sure, whatever his reasoning, he’ll never regret this.
Things We Know About This Guy Based On This Photo
• He doesn’t mind ESPN’s coastal biases or total disregard for hockey.
• He is a fan of money.
• He is either a fan of Kenyon Martin or Kenyon Martin’s tattoo artist.
• Alternatively that might not be a tattoo, he might have just forgotten to wipe his girlfriend’s lipstick off his neck, because he’s just too busy kicking ass.
• He is obviously a huge JR Smith or JK Simmons fan, because there’s obviously no other reason to have those letters tattooed on you.
• He should save some money and buy some Proactiv instead of getting more tattoos. Though I suppose that acne on his cheek, could just be a tattoo of acne. In which case, never mind.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.