Today is Harrison Ford's 69th (heh) birthday. To celebrate we've put together a list of the ten best moments the big guy's ever had on the silver screen. After you read the list, make sure to write your congressman. The fact that today isn't a national holiday is a shamockery.
5. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - No Ticket.
6. American Graffiti: "Didn't nobody tell ya I was lookin for ya?"
7. Frantic: The White Lady
Fast Forward to 2:30.
8. Blade Runner: Rutger Hauer's Speech
When I first saw this movie it was the version with the narration, which ruins this scene and makes you think Ford sucks in it. But the version without the narration acquits Ford's performance. Sure it's more Rutger Hauer's moment, but still...
9. Witness - Time For Milking
10. Working Girl - A Head for Business
11. BONUS! Extraordinary Measures - I already work around the clock!
I mean never has a better moment occurred. Happy Birthday Harrison.