1. During the second half of Alabama’s 42-14 drubbing of Notre Dame’s, The Fighting Irish’s mascot looked on at the trophy he would not get to hold. There would be no joy in South Bend for quite some time.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶