1. It all started when the Heat walked off the floor after a rough Game 5 loss. One Miami fan chose not to give in to the disappointment.
2. Then Twitter exploded about it.
7. Next came the hilarious fake twitter account @GoodJobKid.
16. So BuzzFeed Sports would like to say to both that fan and the Internet:
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥