1. It all started when the Heat walked off the floor after a rough Game 5 loss. One Miami fan chose not to give in to the disappointment.
2. Then Twitter exploded about it.
7. Next came the hilarious fake twitter account @GoodJobKid.
16. So BuzzFeed Sports would like to say to both that fan and the Internet:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.