1. It all started when the Heat walked off the floor after a rough Game 5 loss. One Miami fan chose not to give in to the disappointment.
2. Then Twitter exploded about it.
7. Next came the hilarious fake twitter account @GoodJobKid.
16. So BuzzFeed Sports would like to say to both that fan and the Internet:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀