1. How bad has the NBA gotten for Detroit and Philadelphia? Check out these tickets available for tomorrow night’s game.
95 cents! Here are 13 things that are more expensive than a ticket to tomorrow night’s Pistons/Sixers game:
• A small frosty from Wendy’s.
• 8 minutes of a car vacuum at your local self-service car wash.
• A pack of Doublemint gum.
• An episode of Real Housewives from iTunes.
• A Snickers bar.
• A 16 oz. bottle of Coke.
• A single subway ride in New York.*
• A game of Big Buck Hunter at your local bar.
• The cheapest lottery ticket at your local bodega.
• A loose cigarette.
• About four ounces of Bud Light at a bar in New York.
• Any of the food available at the Pistons/Sixers game.
• The service fee on your ticket to the Pistons/Sixers game.
*For the cost of going to and from work in New York you could take FOUR people to Pistons/Sixers tomorrow night.
3. How do the Pistons feel about this?
4. How about Andrew Bynum and the Sixers?
5. Bynum better hurry back soon. Philadelphia’s economy depends on it.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌