As you’ve probably heard from the epic screams reverberating across the country from our nation’s capital, RGIII badly injured his knee last night.
1. Redskins fans were disappointed.
2. “Oh my God.”
Today an image has been going viral on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Reddit: a clever visual joke about the RGIII injury that’s capable of triggering crazed fits of Redskin-fan anger.
If you prefer to not risk a closet Skins fan seeing it over your shoulder and killing you instantly, I suggest you exit this page now.
4. Are you sure you want to see it?
5. Last chance…
6. The Internet’s a jerk.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰