As you’ve probably heard from the epic screams reverberating across the country from our nation’s capital, RGIII badly injured his knee last night.
1. Redskins fans were disappointed.
2. “Oh my God.”
Today an image has been going viral on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Reddit: a clever visual joke about the RGIII injury that’s capable of triggering crazed fits of Redskin-fan anger.
If you prefer to not risk a closet Skins fan seeing it over your shoulder and killing you instantly, I suggest you exit this page now.
4. Are you sure you want to see it?
5. Last chance…
6. The Internet’s a jerk.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.