As you’ve probably heard from the epic screams reverberating across the country from our nation’s capital, RGIII badly injured his knee last night.
1. Redskins fans were disappointed.
2. “Oh my God.”
Today an image has been going viral on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Reddit: a clever visual joke about the RGIII injury that’s capable of triggering crazed fits of Redskin-fan anger.
If you prefer to not risk a closet Skins fan seeing it over your shoulder and killing you instantly, I suggest you exit this page now.
4. Are you sure you want to see it?
5. Last chance…
6. The Internet’s a jerk.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.