Lest you think that the Yankees were the only ones who knew how to break out a late inning rally, the Athletics of Oakland would like to remind you that they know a thing or two about Hollywood endings (okay, spoiler alert: Moneyball could have ended better for the A’s, but let’s not split hairs). Trailing the Tigers 3-1 in the bottom of the ninth (not to mention trailing them by $76,927,500 in payroll) and facing elimination should they lose, Seth Smith came up to bat with two men on.
And then with two men out, and one man on, the immortal Coco Crisp (greatest name in baseball history) came to bat…
5. Coco and the A’s will live to fight another day. The deciding game in the series will be played tonight in Oakland.
6. Coco looks ready.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.