Now that Tim Tebow seems destined to line up for about eight plays a game, the former football savior, and noted virgin, has to find something to fill the hours. Well thanks to the fine people at New York’s Museum of Sex, he has at least one option for his non-Rex Ryan owed time. The museum has given him a lifetime membership to their series of sexy exhibits. I don’t know what I love more: The idea that the Museum Of Sex thinks it will still exist in 60 years (make that 40 — Tim is an NFL player after all), or the image of an elderly Tim Tebow finally giving into the temptation and seeing the dildo bike (link NSFW) in person.
2. The museum sent the following letter to the Jets training facility, which I’m sure was met with many hearty laughs from Rex Ryan who is probably on the museum’s board.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯