Now that Tim Tebow seems destined to line up for about eight plays a game, the former football savior, and noted virgin, has to find something to fill the hours. Well thanks to the fine people at New York’s Museum of Sex, he has at least one option for his non-Rex Ryan owed time. The museum has given him a lifetime membership to their series of sexy exhibits. I don’t know what I love more: The idea that the Museum Of Sex thinks it will still exist in 60 years (make that 40 — Tim is an NFL player after all), or the image of an elderly Tim Tebow finally giving into the temptation and seeing the dildo bike (link NSFW) in person.
2. The museum sent the following letter to the Jets training facility, which I’m sure was met with many hearty laughs from Rex Ryan who is probably on the museum’s board.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.