Now that Tim Tebow seems destined to line up for about eight plays a game, the former football savior, and noted virgin, has to find something to fill the hours. Well thanks to the fine people at New York’s Museum of Sex, he has at least one option for his non-Rex Ryan owed time. The museum has given him a lifetime membership to their series of sexy exhibits. I don’t know what I love more: The idea that the Museum Of Sex thinks it will still exist in 60 years (make that 40 — Tim is an NFL player after all), or the image of an elderly Tim Tebow finally giving into the temptation and seeing the dildo bike (link NSFW) in person.
2. The museum sent the following letter to the Jets training facility, which I’m sure was met with many hearty laughs from Rex Ryan who is probably on the museum’s board.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.