1. This is Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim (worst team name ever) first baseman Kendrys Morales.
Last night, he was up with one man on in the bottom of the 5th inning against the Cleveland Indians.
2. This is Torii Hunter. He was on first base when Morales came up.
3. Morales hit a Roberto (“Don’t Call Me Fausto Carmona anymore”) Hernandez pitch into right field.
4. And as the play began, Greg Gibson took off his mask (as is protocol to allow umpire’s a better view of the field). He would come to regret this.
5. Cleveland right fielder Shin Soo Choo fielded the ball and threw it into second base.
6. But no one was covering second base, so Torii Hunter was able to run home. This set up a play at the plate.
7. Then disaster struck for Greg Gibson.
8. From another angle.
9. Morales didn’t know how to react. Was Hunter safe? Was the umpire hurt? Too many questions!
Hunter was called out on the play.
10. But don’t worry! Though Gibson left the game, he seemed to be doing okay!
11. Or just watch the video:
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.