1. A replacement ref tripped the Cowboys’ Kevin Ogletree by throwing his hat at the receiver’s feet:
Refs typically throw their hats onto the field (never this far on, but on) to indicate that a receiver stepped out of bounds and is therefore ineligible. A review of the video shows that Ogletree never stepped out.
Watch the video:
2. Rob Gronkowski made weird faces in his NBC Football photos:
“Did you just fart?”
“Did I just fart?”
3. The Detroit Lions demonstrated excellent “tackling”:
4. The replacement refs didn’t penalize this illegal hit that put Darrius Heyward-Bey in the hospital:
5. Mark Sanchez threw a pass off Tim Tebow’s head:
6. New England’s Steven Gregory got hurdled for a touchdown:
7. The replacement refs gave San Francisco extra timeouts and challenges:
8. Bill Belichick aggressively grabbed an official that he wasn’t happy with:
9. The Bears And Rams briefly looked like two pee-wee teams:
After a review the Rams were awarded the ball. Cortland Finnegan was down by contact before he fumbled.
10. The Lions decided to go for it on fourth down instead of kicking the game-tying field goal. They were unsuccessful:
Final Score: Titans 44 - Lions 41
What’s even worse is that Detroit coach Jim Schwartz says that the team didn’t intend to go for it. They were only trying to make Tennessee jump offsides. Unfortunately the ball got snapped. Oops.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀