1. The “My playoff batting average is whaaaat?” Face
.130 Alex. It’s .130.
2. The “No, I’m totally happy for you Raúl. I love when people pinch-hit for me and hit home runs.” Face
3. The “What part am I supposed to hold again?” Face
4. The “How do people make their faces look sad? Like this? ” Face
5. The “I’m embarrassed” Face
6. The “I make kissing faces when I’m embarrassed” Face
7. The “Don’t make me go back out there. Nothing good happens when I’m out there” Face
8. The “Show some emotion so he knows you’re mad he benched you, but not so much he’ll make you play” Face
9. The “Fuck you, Mr. Bat. It’s all your fault” Face
10. The “I can’t believe Derek is actually going to acknowledge my existence!” Face
11. The “I was only like a foot, a foot and a half off” Face
12. The “Oh we were fist-bumping?” Face
13. The “I’m so excited I just hit into a fielder’s choice” Face
No seriously. This photo was taken right after A-Rod hit into a fielder’s choice. He’s happy about a fielder’s choice. This is how far he’s fallen. He’s just happy to get on base.
14. The “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss Texas” Face
15. The “Oh wait, I make $29 Million a year and still have FIVE YEARS left on my contract. Who cares how we do?” Face
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.