1. The “My playoff batting average is whaaaat?” Face
.130 Alex. It’s .130.
2. The “No, I’m totally happy for you Raúl. I love when people pinch-hit for me and hit home runs.” Face
3. The “What part am I supposed to hold again?” Face
4. The “How do people make their faces look sad? Like this? ” Face
5. The “I’m embarrassed” Face
6. The “I make kissing faces when I’m embarrassed” Face
7. The “Don’t make me go back out there. Nothing good happens when I’m out there” Face
8. The “Show some emotion so he knows you’re mad he benched you, but not so much he’ll make you play” Face
9. The “Fuck you, Mr. Bat. It’s all your fault” Face
10. The “I can’t believe Derek is actually going to acknowledge my existence!” Face
11. The “I was only like a foot, a foot and a half off” Face
12. The “Oh we were fist-bumping?” Face
13. The “I’m so excited I just hit into a fielder’s choice” Face
No seriously. This photo was taken right after A-Rod hit into a fielder’s choice. He’s happy about a fielder’s choice. This is how far he’s fallen. He’s just happy to get on base.
14. The “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss Texas” Face
15. The “Oh wait, I make $29 Million a year and still have FIVE YEARS left on my contract. Who cares how we do?” Face
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid controversy over leaked emails.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.