1. This obituary appeared in the Kansas City Star on Sunday.
Congrats to Loren G. “Sam” Lickteig for the greatest opening line of an obituary that’s ever happened: “[He] passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team.” When reached for comment, Romeo Crennel nodded solemnly while wiping a tear from Matt Cassel’s eye.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘