1. This obituary appeared in the Kansas City Star on Sunday.
Congrats to Loren G. “Sam” Lickteig for the greatest opening line of an obituary that’s ever happened: “[He] passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team.” When reached for comment, Romeo Crennel nodded solemnly while wiping a tear from Matt Cassel’s eye.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸