Recently BuzzFeed sat down with Tom Guiry, the actor who played Scotty Smalls in The Sandlot to talk in honor of the recent release of the movie’s 20th Anniversary Blu-ray edition.
3. So how often do people say “You’re killing me, Smalls!” to the real life Scott Smalls?
STEP UP YOUR GAME, NEW JERSEY!
6. This is Tom Guiry! He still looks like Scott Smalls! How can you not say “You’re killing me, Smalls!” to him? How?!
7. This is more unacceptable than that time, Scott Smalls didn’t know who Babe Ruth was.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲