5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀