5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.