1. Charles Barkley On Whether He Had Any Regrets About Throwing A Bar Patron Through A First-Floor Window
3. Ricky Henderson On A Report That 50% Of Baseball Players Use Steroids
4. Tug McGraw On Whether He Prefers Astroturf Or Grass
5. Shaq On Whether Or Not He Went To The Parthenon While In Greece
7. Bob Ueker On The End Of His Career
8. Tom Treblehorn On The Chicago Cubs
9. Antoine Walker On Why He Takes So Many Threes
10. Metta World Peace On His Coach Mike Brown
12. Yogi Berra On Baseball
13. Texas A&M Coach Shelby Metcalf On A Player Who Had A Report Card With Four “F’s” And A “D”
14. Phil Rizzuto On Baseball Today
15. Greg Norman On His Family
16. Shaq On Money
17. Rocky Graziano On Education
18. Rich Donnelly On The Worst Team He Ever Managed
20. Joe Garagiola On His Playing Days
21. Martina Navratilova On Her Career
22. Serena Williams On Her Skills As A Fashion Designer
23. Kobe Bryant On Missing Three Free Throws At The End Of A Win In 2011
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗