So you’re thinking of going to the UEFA EURO 2012? Well make sure you…
2. DO: Get your photo taken next to this badass old lady.
3. DONT: Get your caricature drawn by the worst artist in Poland.
4. DO: Kiss in a fountain.
5. DON’T: Bathe in a fountain.
6. DO: Sing and dance with a knight.
7. DON’T: Dress up like the queen.
8. DO: Support your team with fake bullfights.
10. Do: Dress up like a dinosaur.
11. DON’T: Paint your face like this guy.
12. DO: Have someone there to comfort you when your team loses.
13. DONT: Keep your silly outfit on when your team loses.
14. DO: Celebrate with flair.
15. DON’T: Celebrate with flares.
16. DO: Get married at the Euro.
17. DON’T: Make your new wife pretend to be a bull.
18. DO: Wear complicated hats.
19. DON’T: Be offended if your complicated hat raises suspicion.
20. DO: Have a group costume.
21. DON’T: Have your group costume be an obscure Danish comedian.
These gents are dressed as Danish comedian Stewart Stardust.
22. DO: Get there early.
23. DON’T: Get there so early you fall asleep.
24. DO: Have an insanely large flag that both impresses and intimidates everyone.
25. DON’T: Fight the police and your opponents in the street.
26. DO: Get caught wearing these awesome overalls.
27. DON’T: Get caught looking at someone creepily.
28. DO: Pray for your team’s success.
29. DON’T: Have your face look like this guy’s.
NOT EVEN ONCE
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade and injured 28.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱