After 9 hours of deliberation the jury found Dr. Conrad Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter. The maximum sentence that this can carry is 4 years. The crowd outside the courthouse erupted into applause as the verdict was read.
Dr. Murray was remanded into custody without bail where he will be held pending sentencing. He will be sentenced on Tuesday, November 29th at 8:30 am.
3. The view outside the courtroom in recent days…
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.