1. During Tuesday night’s Indians-Blue Jays series, Jason Kipnis lost control of his bat and it flew into the stands.
2. So the fans did what they’re supposed to. They ducked.
3. Then this crazy gentleman stole the bat from a snot-nosed teenager.
4. And threatened Kipnis with the bat he had just sent at the fans.
I’m pretty sure he was kidding. He is Canadian.
5. Thank you, crazy gentleman. You’ve taught us all what to do if we ever find ourselves in your shoes.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.