1. During Tuesday night’s Indians-Blue Jays series, Jason Kipnis lost control of his bat and it flew into the stands.
2. So the fans did what they’re supposed to. They ducked.
3. Then this crazy gentleman stole the bat from a snot-nosed teenager.
4. And threatened Kipnis with the bat he had just sent at the fans.
I’m pretty sure he was kidding. He is Canadian.
5. Thank you, crazy gentleman. You’ve taught us all what to do if we ever find ourselves in your shoes.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.