8. Good Job, Good Effort Kid
After the Heat lost to the Celtics at home in the playoffs, things looked dire. Of course, the Heat would go on to win the series and eventually the title, but on the night of the loss, one innocent child fan’s yells of “Good job! Good effort!” caught America’s imagination.
11. That’s a Clown Question, Bro
When a Canadian reporter asked then 19-year-old Bryce Harper what his favorite beer was, Harper responded with this now famous quote: “That’s a clown question, bro.” The meme even transcended the Internet and baseball when Senator Harry Reid used the phrase.
12. Mom Made Pizza Rolls
OK, this one probably doesn’t count as a meme, but it’s the single greatest sports image macro of the year, so it gets included. Also because Harden looks like a muppet.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴