1. On Deron Williams (who blamed Cuban’s absence at a meeting on why he didn’t sign with Dallas).
2. On the Kardashian matriarch (whom he dealt with when Lamar Odom played for the Mavs).
3. On “Making it rain.”
4. On his nemesis, NBA commissioner David Stern.
5. On ESPN’s Skip Bayless (whom he destroyed on TV earlier this year).
6. On the cringe-inducing product placement on this season of “Shark Tank.”
7. On what a billionaire buys his kids for Christmas.
8. On getting his fellow “Shark Tank” panelist Lori Greiner in a Mavs girl uniform.
9. On doing an AMA on Christmas Eve.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.