1. Step one: Have a player from your favorite team (in this case, Sam Acho of the Arizona Cardinals) shock you by giving you one of his gloves.
2. Step two: High-five him.
3. Step three: Start freaking out and running.
4. Step four: Find your mom.
5. Step five: Look back at the field to make sure it all actually happened.
6. Step six: Have a total joy meltdown.
7. Step seven: Hug the glove close and then run off to spread the news of your joy further.
8. Watch the video here:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.