1. Step one: Have a player from your favorite team (in this case, Sam Acho of the Arizona Cardinals) shock you by giving you one of his gloves.
2. Step two: High-five him.
3. Step three: Start freaking out and running.
4. Step four: Find your mom.
5. Step five: Look back at the field to make sure it all actually happened.
6. Step six: Have a total joy meltdown.
7. Step seven: Hug the glove close and then run off to spread the news of your joy further.
8. Watch the video here:
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.