1. Step one: Have a player from your favorite team (in this case, Sam Acho of the Arizona Cardinals) shock you by giving you one of his gloves.
2. Step two: High-five him.
3. Step three: Start freaking out and running.
4. Step four: Find your mom.
5. Step five: Look back at the field to make sure it all actually happened.
6. Step six: Have a total joy meltdown.
7. Step seven: Hug the glove close and then run off to spread the news of your joy further.
8. Watch the video here:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝