1. Metta cites Antawn Jamison, Jordan Hill, Steve Blake, and Andrew Goudelock as reasons why the Lakers will be dominant.
Not Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, and Pau Gasol. Yep Metta, it’s that “deep bench” that separates the Lake Show. Not the four Hall of Famers.
2. When asked if Steve Nash has the highest basketball IQ on the team Metta said:
“Yeah, he’s white so he probably has the highest basketball IQ.”
3. Metta said he is so happy that he sometimes “wags [his] butt in the cereal bowl milk.”
This is just an artist’s rendering. To our knowledge there is currently no footage of Ron wagging his bowl in the cereal milk.
4. Metta was asked how his rap career was going:
His response? “Horrible. I failed. All my singles failed.” Of course he said this while genuinely smiling. Metta’s a confusing dude.
5. When asked how Dwight and Kobe can play together, Metta said:
“It’s like the Care Bears. They love each other.”
6. Watch the whole video here:
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋