1. The “You talked for how many hours?” face
2. The “So you never met her?” face
3. The “You do realize that none of this makes sense, right?” face
4. The “Tell me the truth. All I want is the truth. I’ll slap you to get it if I have to” face
5. The “I mean, your best-case scenario in all this, is that we all believe you’re the dumbest person alive. You get that?” face
6. The “Seriously. Are you gay? Just tell us if you’re gay. We’ll be cool” face
7. The “But you did lie in early December” face
8. The “Even hearing this story is making me stupid” face
9. The “You never thought her story about a car accident and then a coma and then leukemia seemed a little fishy?” face
10. The “Pretty bad. This story is pretty bad” face
11. The “Explain this to me in a way where it makes sense that you wouldn’t want a real girlfriend who you could actually, like, kiss” face
12. The “What has my life become?” face
13. The “You’re making me miss the Today show. I didn’t know that was possible” face
14. The “I used to do journalism” face
15. The “Do you know I almost single-handedly brought down a vice presidential candidate and now I’m doing this?” face
16. The “I wonder if it’s too late to go to, like, CNN or that Al Gorezeera thing” face
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻