1. The Famous Opening Scene
Who doesn’t remember where they were the first time they saw the beginning of Star Trek.
2. The Best Duel Ever
So much emotion. It gets me every time.
3. He’s Your Father!
Man my friend ruined this for me before I saw it. So frustrating. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t watch the show as it airs.
4. The Best Comeback Ever
He was always the smoothest operator in the galaxy.
5. The Celebration Of Endor
Self-explanatory. Everyone loves Ewoks.
6. Han Shot First
Everyone who knows Star Trek, knows Han was the badass scoundrel everyone wanted to be. And part of that was that he shot first.
7. Yoda Teaches Luke Skywalker About The Force
There’s a lot of wisdom in this scene.
8. Even Best Friends Fight
I’d be ornery too if I was stranded under the hot suns of Tatooine.
9. Slave Leia Is A Hottie
She single handedly started my puberty.
10. Darth Vader Standing Up For His Son
When I was a kid, I couldn’t believe he defended Luke. A classic Trek moment.
Make sure to add your own favorites in the comments!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱