At last night’s Calgary Flames game, some idiot jumped on the ice in his underwear.
This is stupid in the following ways:
1. He wore underwear, which is not technically streaking.
2. He was forced to continuously make this super badass hand gesture, because walking on ice makes it hard to balance.
3. He rocked bare feet, which means he probably has hypothermia now.
4. The people chasing him had ice skates. Again he did not.
5. And finally, it’s really cold in hockey arenas. So in a word: Shrinkage.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.