At last night’s Calgary Flames game, some idiot jumped on the ice in his underwear.
This is stupid in the following ways:
1. He wore underwear, which is not technically streaking.
2. He was forced to continuously make this super badass hand gesture, because walking on ice makes it hard to balance.
3. He rocked bare feet, which means he probably has hypothermia now.
4. The people chasing him had ice skates. Again he did not.
5. And finally, it’s really cold in hockey arenas. So in a word: Shrinkage.
- Siege at Bangladesh cafe ends with 20 hostages dead, military officials say. Six gunmen were killed and 13 captives were rescued.
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.