This is Kevin Durant. He’s one of the best basketball players in the world, and generally considered the NBA’s most prominent “good guy.”
His image is so wholesome that he starred in a terrible kids’ movie with Jim Belushi that was basically “Freaky Friday” with basketball.
2. But then this year, something changed.
In December, Nike launched a tongue-in-cheek ad campaign with the tagline “#KDISNOTNICE”
On December 30th, Durant had some harsh e-words for two of his teammates who were harassing him about his favorite football team.
Then last Wednesday, Durant was ejected for the first time in his NBA career. It appeared his response to getting ejected was to tell the ref “Fuck you.” My goodness!
And after his beloved Redskins lost yesterday, he got salty with teammate Kendrick Perkins.
But KD’s mouth hasn’t just gotten dirtier — if these recent photos of him are any indication, it’s also starting to physically change shape in a weird way.
I mean, there’s no way these were just two poorly-timed photos, right? That’s way less likely than our interpretation: they’re a sudden deformity created by KD’s DESCENT INTO EVIL.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃