After the disaster that was last night’s Monday Night Football game, the Lingerie Football League decided it could no longer stay quiet on the subject of replacement refs. They released a statement on Facebook that confirmed a story from earlier this year that revealed some of the NFL’s replacement officials may have been fired by the underwear-based league. This is their statement, creative syntax and all, presented by photos of the LFL.
8. And just because it’s hilarious, here’s the photo that accompanied the LFL’s announcement on Facebook.
LFL Commissioner Mitchell Mortaza means business. Your move Goodell.
All photos via LFL360.com.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴