After the disaster that was last night’s Monday Night Football game, the Lingerie Football League decided it could no longer stay quiet on the subject of replacement refs. They released a statement on Facebook that confirmed a story from earlier this year that revealed some of the NFL’s replacement officials may have been fired by the underwear-based league. This is their statement, creative syntax and all, presented by photos of the LFL.
8. And just because it’s hilarious, here’s the photo that accompanied the LFL’s announcement on Facebook.
LFL Commissioner Mitchell Mortaza means business. Your move Goodell.
All photos via LFL360.com.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥