After the disaster that was last night’s Monday Night Football game, the Lingerie Football League decided it could no longer stay quiet on the subject of replacement refs. They released a statement on Facebook that confirmed a story from earlier this year that revealed some of the NFL’s replacement officials may have been fired by the underwear-based league. This is their statement, creative syntax and all, presented by photos of the LFL.
8. And just because it’s hilarious, here’s the photo that accompanied the LFL’s announcement on Facebook.
LFL Commissioner Mitchell Mortaza means business. Your move Goodell.
All photos via LFL360.com.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏