After the disaster that was last night’s Monday Night Football game, the Lingerie Football League decided it could no longer stay quiet on the subject of replacement refs. They released a statement on Facebook that confirmed a story from earlier this year that revealed some of the NFL’s replacement officials may have been fired by the underwear-based league. This is their statement, creative syntax and all, presented by photos of the LFL.
8. And just because it’s hilarious, here’s the photo that accompanied the LFL’s announcement on Facebook.
LFL Commissioner Mitchell Mortaza means business. Your move Goodell.
All photos via LFL360.com.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀