1. Earlier this week, MASN’s Julie Alexandria got caught up in the gatorade crossfire while interviewing Gio Gonzalez.
2. On Monday night, she interviewed Jordan Zimmerman. It was going well until…
3. Uh oh…
4. She doesn’t know it’s coming yet.
5. Ah Zimmerman sees it coming here, but Alexandria doesn’t.
6. AS soon as he starts to move, she starts to figure out what’s happening.
7. But it’s too late.
9. It was unclear at first if she took it in stride the way she did the first time…
10. But at the end she was a good sport about it.
I think the Nationals might have a crush on her. This is like watching that kid pull on the girl’s pigtails in third grade.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝