1. Earlier this week, MASN’s Julie Alexandria got caught up in the gatorade crossfire while interviewing Gio Gonzalez.
2. On Monday night, she interviewed Jordan Zimmerman. It was going well until…
3. Uh oh…
4. She doesn’t know it’s coming yet.
5. Ah Zimmerman sees it coming here, but Alexandria doesn’t.
6. AS soon as he starts to move, she starts to figure out what’s happening.
7. But it’s too late.
9. It was unclear at first if she took it in stride the way she did the first time…
10. But at the end she was a good sport about it.
I think the Nationals might have a crush on her. This is like watching that kid pull on the girl’s pigtails in third grade.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.