1. It started when Al-Nahda’s Youssef Omar threw the ball at another player.
2. Which led to an argument.
3. Which led to the ref giving him a yellow card.
4. Which led to Omar losing his mind and attacking the ref.
5. Luckily the ref got away. All is well. It’s over, right?
6. Nope. Cue a team official chasing the ref.
7. But whew. This is over NOW, right?
9. And then Omar got really dramatic.
10. Now? Now is it over?
11. No, but this ref is fast. How has he out-run a bunch of actual athletes?
12. Oh nevermind. Ouch.
13. But he escapes! I love this guy.
14. Thanks for the great show, you tremendous ref.
15. Thanks for nothing, guards with guns.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."