1. It started when Al-Nahda’s Youssef Omar threw the ball at another player.
2. Which led to an argument.
3. Which led to the ref giving him a yellow card.
4. Which led to Omar losing his mind and attacking the ref.
5. Luckily the ref got away. All is well. It’s over, right?
6. Nope. Cue a team official chasing the ref.
7. But whew. This is over NOW, right?
9. And then Omar got really dramatic.
10. Now? Now is it over?
11. No, but this ref is fast. How has he out-run a bunch of actual athletes?
12. Oh nevermind. Ouch.
13. But he escapes! I love this guy.
14. Thanks for the great show, you tremendous ref.
15. Thanks for nothing, guards with guns.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."