1. It started when Al-Nahda’s Youssef Omar threw the ball at another player.
2. Which led to an argument.
3. Which led to the ref giving him a yellow card.
4. Which led to Omar losing his mind and attacking the ref.
5. Luckily the ref got away. All is well. It’s over, right?
6. Nope. Cue a team official chasing the ref.
7. But whew. This is over NOW, right?
9. And then Omar got really dramatic.
10. Now? Now is it over?
11. No, but this ref is fast. How has he out-run a bunch of actual athletes?
12. Oh nevermind. Ouch.
13. But he escapes! I love this guy.
14. Thanks for the great show, you tremendous ref.
15. Thanks for nothing, guards with guns.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️