1. This is Curtis Woodhouse. Former professional soccer player. Current professional boxer.
Last weekend Woodhouse lost a match to Shayne “The Pain” Singleton, which is totally understandable, because his nickname is “The Pain.” Now if he was Shayne “My Little Pony” Singleton, that would be embarrassing.
4. Woodhouse couldn’t take the anonymous Twitter hate, so he took matters into his own hands after getting a tip about Jimmy’s location.
7. Jimmy got a little nervous and started to apologize.
8. But Woodhouse wasn’t having it.
9. Woodhouse was…um…into it.
10. And he counted down his trip.
11. But his tipster didn’t have Jimmy’s house number so he had to keep asking for it.
12. Then Woodhouse arrived at Jimmy’s road.
13. And Jimmy began to realize what a mistake he made.
14. But Woodhouse isn’t a creep. When Jimmy wasn’t around, he decided to leave. LIKE A GENTLEMAN.
15. And though he did cause Jimmy to delete all the offending tweets…
16. …he arrived home to a somewhat frustrating discovery.
17. You’re a troll-slaying hero, Curtis Woodhouse. A troll-slaying hero.
h/t: Sean Nolan at Joe.ie.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀