Enjoy running? Wish you were faster? Well good news is here! Some ingenious person created a website that lets you enter your running times and gives you a faster time using the same significant adjustment employed by Republican Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan when discussing his marathon time. Ryan claimed to had run the 26-plus mile run in just under three hours. In reality he ran it in just over four. That’s a pretty big discrepancy, so get ready to see your times sped up to near world record times.
Speaking of world record times. I wonder how much faster some of them would be using this calculator. If only someone had the free time to do it…
Paul Ryan Speeds Up World Record Holders!
1. Men’s 100m: Usain Bolt
2. Men’s 200m: Usain Bolt
3. Men’s 400m: Michael Johnson
4. Men’s Mile: Hicham El Guerrouj
5. Men’s Marathon: Patrick Makau Musyoki
6. Men’s 40 Yard: Chris Johnson
7. Women’s 100m: Florence Griffith Joyner
8. Women’s 200m: Florence Griffith Joyner
9. Women’s 400m: Marita Koch
10. Women’s Mile: Svetlana Masterkova
11. Women’s Marathon: Paula Radcliffe
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈