1. This is Tyler Seguin of the Boston Bruins. Last night he was involved in the decisive shootout against the New Jersey Devils at the end of the game in Boston. When he was on his approach something weird happened.
3. A hot dog flew out of the stands and right in front of the goalie, presumably in an effort to distract the goalie.
4. Here you can see the toss in action.
5. This is the man many have identified as the hot dog tosser. He is sad here, because his plan didn’t work. Seguin was forced to reshoot the shot. Luckily he made it again.
6. The lesson? Don’t throw things on the ice, dummies!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.