1. This is Tyler Seguin of the Boston Bruins. Last night he was involved in the decisive shootout against the New Jersey Devils at the end of the game in Boston. When he was on his approach something weird happened.
3. A hot dog flew out of the stands and right in front of the goalie, presumably in an effort to distract the goalie.
4. Here you can see the toss in action.
5. This is the man many have identified as the hot dog tosser. He is sad here, because his plan didn’t work. Seguin was forced to reshoot the shot. Luckily he made it again.
6. The lesson? Don’t throw things on the ice, dummies!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨