1. This is Tyler Seguin of the Boston Bruins. Last night he was involved in the decisive shootout against the New Jersey Devils at the end of the game in Boston. When he was on his approach something weird happened.
3. A hot dog flew out of the stands and right in front of the goalie, presumably in an effort to distract the goalie.
4. Here you can see the toss in action.
5. This is the man many have identified as the hot dog tosser. He is sad here, because his plan didn’t work. Seguin was forced to reshoot the shot. Luckily he made it again.
6. The lesson? Don’t throw things on the ice, dummies!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀