1. In an awkward interview with ESPN on the issue of gay athletes, Falcons star Asante Samuel brought up a few obnoxious straw man arguments.
Um… As long as gay people play sports, there is a combination.
Yeah. Because your experience as a member of the majority totally qualifies you to talk about how a minority group feels.
Translation: It’s okay to be gay, but I don’t have to know, do I?
Because explaining to a child that two people love each other is such a terrifying thought.
5. Watch the whole painful interview here.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀