1. In an awkward interview with ESPN on the issue of gay athletes, Falcons star Asante Samuel brought up a few obnoxious straw man arguments.
Um… As long as gay people play sports, there is a combination.
Yeah. Because your experience as a member of the majority totally qualifies you to talk about how a minority group feels.
Translation: It’s okay to be gay, but I don’t have to know, do I?
Because explaining to a child that two people love each other is such a terrifying thought.
5. Watch the whole painful interview here.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩