1. Titus Young was a receiver for the Detroit Lions.
Titus Young is no longer a receiver for the Detroit Lions for the following reasons:
• He punched a teammate1>.
• He head-butted an opponent.
• He intentionally lined up in the wrong spot on the field to punish the team for not throwing enough passes to him.
Well it’s time to add not one, but two more items to Young’s résumé of bad behavior. First, he was arrested on Sunday morning shortly after midnight on suspicion of DUI.
4. That arrest led to this happy-go-lucky face from Young during his mugshot.
5. 15 hours later Young was arrested for climbing over the fence of the tow yard and trying to break out his car. He was less happy about that.
You know, I’m not sure why, but I get the sneaking feeling that Young’s probably not going to being playing pro football again. Just a hunch.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.