1. Titus Young was a receiver for the Detroit Lions.
Titus Young is no longer a receiver for the Detroit Lions for the following reasons:
• He punched a teammate1>.
• He head-butted an opponent.
• He intentionally lined up in the wrong spot on the field to punish the team for not throwing enough passes to him.
Well it’s time to add not one, but two more items to Young’s résumé of bad behavior. First, he was arrested on Sunday morning shortly after midnight on suspicion of DUI.
4. That arrest led to this happy-go-lucky face from Young during his mugshot.
5. 15 hours later Young was arrested for climbing over the fence of the tow yard and trying to break out his car. He was less happy about that.
You know, I’m not sure why, but I get the sneaking feeling that Young’s probably not going to being playing pro football again. Just a hunch.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱