1. Titus Young was a receiver for the Detroit Lions.
Titus Young is no longer a receiver for the Detroit Lions for the following reasons:
• He punched a teammate1>.
• He head-butted an opponent.
• He intentionally lined up in the wrong spot on the field to punish the team for not throwing enough passes to him.
Well it’s time to add not one, but two more items to Young’s résumé of bad behavior. First, he was arrested on Sunday morning shortly after midnight on suspicion of DUI.
4. That arrest led to this happy-go-lucky face from Young during his mugshot.
5. 15 hours later Young was arrested for climbing over the fence of the tow yard and trying to break out his car. He was less happy about that.
You know, I’m not sure why, but I get the sneaking feeling that Young’s probably not going to being playing pro football again. Just a hunch.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎