Last season, Clippers center DeAndre Jordan started playing a game he called “Got Em,” and ever since NBA players fall asleep at their own risk. The game entails catching your friends passed out and taking embarrassing photos of their dumb-looking zonked out face, ideally while you pose next to them. It’s safe to say that it’s caught on.
It started as just a Clipper thing.
1. The Clippers “get” Nick Young
2. Eric Bledsoe tries to warn Reggie Evans, but it’s too late.
3. Blake Griffin and Reggie Evans “get” the game’s creator, DeAndre Jordan
4. Tebowing “GotEm”
5. DeAndre Jordan and Mo Williams “get” Caron Butler and Trey Thomkins
6. DeAndre Jordan and Caron Butler “get” Chris Paul
7. The Clippers “get” Travis Leslie and Brian Cook
8. Mo Williams “gets” Nick Young
9. The Clippers “get” Chris Paul
Then it spread to Minnesota.
10. Martel Webster and Ricky Rubio “get” Michael Beasley
11. Michael Beasley “gets” Kevin Love
And threatens him with some milk.
12. The Minnesota Timberwolves “get” Michael Beasley
Now it’s hit Team USA.
13. Chris Paul and Tyson Chandler “get” Carmelo Anthony
14. Chris Paul “gets” James Harden
He loses points for the lack of a pose nearby.
15. Deron Williams “gets” Russell Westbrook
The lesson? Don’t fall asleep near professional basketball players. As long as they have cell phone cameras and Twitter accounts, you can’t trust them.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝