2. And a closer look at the ad shows that it is “Paid for by Romney For President, Inc.”
Update: As some have mentioned this is likely an instance of the Romney camp buying keywords and having it bite them in the ass, rather than a direct ad buy at “Spreading Santorum.”
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that if you have a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality designed on it and Trayvon Martin's mom loved it.