2. And a closer look at the ad shows that it is “Paid for by Romney For President, Inc.”
Update: As some have mentioned this is likely an instance of the Romney camp buying keywords and having it bite them in the ass, rather than a direct ad buy at “Spreading Santorum.”
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."