1. Big Bird started with the old “You can’t find me” gambit.
2. Then he pushed “Mitt” out of the way, because he had important business to attend to: DANCE!
3. Look at him go!
4. But then the “former Governor of Massachusetts” made a run at Big Bird.
5. If you come at Big Bird, you best not miss.
6. “Mitt” struggled to get up. Big Bird was confused. His mind filled with questions. Why did this politician attack him? Why was he at a football game? Why had he never realized how strong his punches were?
7. But “Mitt” got up okay, and joined in the most American of events: Dancing on a football field.
8. They all got moves!
9. And the dance, which was a metaphor for democracy, brings the two together. They share a meaningful handshake.
10. Watch the video here:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.