1. The game barely had time to start when Mexico’s Oribe Peralta made his mark.
2. In the second half, Peralta came up big once again.
Mexico upset the heavily favored Brazilians 2-1 to win the gold.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎