1. We recently learned that Dennis Rodman and a collection of Harlem Globetrotters had gone to North Korea to play basketball exhibitions for dictator Kim Jong-Un.
2. But until now, we had to use our imaginations to paint a picture of the entertained dictator. No more, thanks to Vice.
Look how tickled he is! He hasn’t been this happy since that time his dad publicly executed those people for reading (reading!) South Korean propaganda leaflets.
But lest you be offended by the idea of Americans going to North Korea to entertain an evil leader while his people starve and are subject to a brutal and inhumane system of gulags and repression, Rodman had some thoughts.
7. So apparently if this guy…
8. Dressed more like this…
It would have been totally fine for Americans to go entertain him during the height of the Soviet Union’s brutal purges.
10. (Also, I for one was shocked that this guy felt the need to utter the words “I’m not a politician.”)
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈