Earlier today we brought you the story (first reported by the New York Daily News) that the man accused of orchestrating the Te’o hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, claimed to actually be the person pretending to be Lennay Kekua on the phone. Well now, thanks to Katie Couric’s talk show Katie, we can hear the voicemails for ourselves. Do you think they sound like a guy pretending to be a girl?
2. Here “Lennay Kekua” leaves a voicemail on “her first day of chemo.”
3. Here “Lennay” is upset because she thinks Te’o has someone else in his room.
4. Here is a voicemail left the day before “Lennay” “died.”
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸