Earlier today we brought you the story (first reported by the New York Daily News) that the man accused of orchestrating the Te’o hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, claimed to actually be the person pretending to be Lennay Kekua on the phone. Well now, thanks to Katie Couric’s talk show Katie, we can hear the voicemails for ourselves. Do you think they sound like a guy pretending to be a girl?
2. Here “Lennay Kekua” leaves a voicemail on “her first day of chemo.”
3. Here “Lennay” is upset because she thinks Te’o has someone else in his room.
4. Here is a voicemail left the day before “Lennay” “died.”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌