1. Olympic skiier and general badass Lindsay Vonn got into a horrific crash last week at the World Championships.
In the crash she tore her ACL and MCL. Today she put a photo of her damaged right knee on Facebook and ooof.
Warning… What follows hardly looks like a knee. It looks more like a Tim Burton creature that would befriend an awkward, lonely boy and help him on an adventure through a terrifying, gothic world. But in fact it is Lindsay Vonn’s knee.
Okay. Here goes…
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.