1. Olympic skiier and general badass Lindsay Vonn got into a horrific crash last week at the World Championships.
In the crash she tore her ACL and MCL. Today she put a photo of her damaged right knee on Facebook and ooof.
Warning… What follows hardly looks like a knee. It looks more like a Tim Burton creature that would befriend an awkward, lonely boy and help him on an adventure through a terrifying, gothic world. But in fact it is Lindsay Vonn’s knee.
Okay. Here goes…
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈